Julie, Julie, Julie……I know you can’t please everyone, but couldn’t you at least TRY to please SOME of us fans?! I admit it, I totally didn’t see the pregnancy story line coming, and once it was revealed I was too shocked to even process it. But now I have and I have to say I’m really disappointed. Joseph Morgan has proven to be an exceptional actor - and last night’s episode was no exception - but why on earth would you have Haley of all characters be the mother of his unborn child?! I have nothing against her but we’ve barely seen her at all and know nothing about her.
Seriously, if you insist on using the tired pregnant vampire storyline, then keep Klaus on TVD and invest some time in a relationship with Caroline and then make HER pregnant. Or make Klaus flawed and a bad ass but still with a heart. Something, anything to change where both TVD and The Originals is headed, because there are soooooo many changes that need to be made to make the show great again.
And while you’re at it, Julie, here are some other “tips”:
1. If you insist on using Bonnie as a plot device, then really limit her screen time (she’s an annoying character anyway)
2. Matt is seriously underutilized and we never see him which is a shame b/c the few scenes he has he’s shown great acting skills.
3. Get rid of the Silas storyline. It’s too long and drawn out and isn’t that interesting.
4. Make Tyler’s absence a permanent one. Honestly, does anyone really even notice he’s gone?
5. PLEASE for the love of God, give Caroline an awesome killer storyline that doesn’t involve pining over Tyler.
6. And lastly, let Elena BE! Let her screw up enjoy life and stop trying to make the only thing for Stefan and Damon to do is try and “fix” her. Give Stefan and Damon other storiess besides Elena!
Maybe Kevin Williamson should come back.
I just have to let out a bunch of feels right now. First off Kevin Williamson left TVD and it’s gone down the drain. He went to the Following which is amazing. The good stories and plots went with him. If he were behind the Originals, this baby shit wouldn’t have happened and it probably would…
Okay, Julie Plec, it’s time to actually listen to the viewers because, quite frankly, we are seriously pissed off. When you have die hard fans saying things like ‘Hayley needs to be killed off’ and ‘if you pull a Twilight on us, I swear I will boycott both shows’, then you know you better pull a fast one to get the show back in order!!
Readying the website about the sin off I had an 8/10. Until I saw Hayley’s name. Then it turned a 2.
Then they tell us, no new love interest for Klaus and the show turns a 4, for still having Hayley.
Then (I still haven’t seen the episode - really thinking about it) Hayley is pregnant. Yeah really… the show is a fucking 1.
I BLAME JULIE
AGH poor Joseph.
And his career…
I was so fucking excited about the spin off and now all i can say is WTF?! I’m so disappointed because Plec ruined a great show with so many awesome characters and made it a cheap Twilight copy. I don’t get it why Hayley is forced on us? Who the hell likes her?? NOBODY. So done with TVD, Williamson should have never left, Julie has ruined everything.
Aside from the absolutely HORRIBLE plot line of “Hayley being pregnant,” I enjoyed the scenes with Marcel. I think the actor did a really great job! I instantly liked the guy and I also like the whole rivalry between him and Klaus (I am Team Klaus though). But unfortunately it’s not enough to get…